[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V1 #115

Dear Jerrod,

I love and keep goldfish and am very worried about what you wrote. What are
you trying to show with acids and goldfish? You wrote about powerful and
dangerous acids. If your project is harmful in any way to the goldfish, I
suggest you think of something else. A science fair is not a good reason to
hurt living things.

Did you know that goldfish do not have a natural environment? They are
completely manmade from centuries of breeding in Chinese and Japanese
ponds. Why don't you trace how their shapes changed over the years? That
could make a good project.

Greg. Tong
gtong at sirius_com