[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: News of rec.aquaria CFV

Here is what Dustin said:

> Message from Dustin L. Laurence (laurence at Alice_Wonderland.Caltech.EDU)
>
> Date: Wed, 06 Dec 1995 18:47:16 -0800 (PST)
> To: Stephen.Pushak at hcsd_hac.com
>
> >When do we get to vote on the rec.aquaria reorganization?
>
> At this point, I cannot give it the attention it needs.
> Wayne was supposed to take it to the next stage, but
> I guess he hasn't been able to so far.
>
> Dustin

Darn. I wonder how much work this is? Maybe somebody on the APD
list who is familiar with the procedures and who has the time
could take up this task? Is it a terrific amount of work or
require special set-up? email me direct. I've CC'd Dustin.

All of that campaigning in news.groups and now everyone will
have forgotten the issues. Do we have to go through that again?

Steve Pushak                     spush at hcsd_hac.com