What are SEAs?

Sorry folks, I really meant SAEs as in Siamese Algae Eaters, or
Crossocheilus siamensis.  Just goes to show that one (namely me) should
proof what one has typed BEFORE hitting the send button.  No, wait, I know
what happened.  In the form of English spoken here they are called Siamese
Eaters of Algae (SEA).  Ya, that's it. . . 8-)

schroedr at tyrell_net