[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: SAEs...

Yoadie yo ho !!!

Based on a message from Liisa Sarakontu to All,
Let's talk about: Re: SAEs...

 LS> Tonid,
 LS> a 50 liter (about 13 US gallons) tank is too small for SAEs when they
 LS> get 5-6 cm long.  These active swimmers need more space.

I know :( But what can I do - I can't aford the space for
another bigger tank in my 38-sq.m apartment :( I already
have a 200-liter and a 100-liter for the catfish... When I
get rid of the algae I might give them away to the Warsaw
Aquarist Society where they have BIG tanks, and then just
take them when required for some time to clean up a tank...

           /
          ||/   -=< TONID >=-
     | /| |/   Tomasz Nidecki
     || |//    tonid at falcon_mimuw.edu.pl (FWD to FIDO)
     ||////    Tomasz.Nidecki at f78_n480.z2.fidonet.org
     /  /_
    |', ___
     --

Message originated at Tonid's Endemic Zone FIDO-Gate
From: Tomasz Nidecki <Tomasz.Nidecki at f78_n480.z2.fidonet.org>
To:   Liisa Sarakontu
Please use the above "From:" address for private mail!