[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V1 #73

On Thu, 16 Nov 1995 03:39:02 -0500 you wrote:
>From: KB Koh <KB_Koh at ccm_ipn.intel.com>
>I've got tired of my tall growing E.Quadricostatus. They are about
>15-20cm tall, some taller than my E.Amazonicus.   Don't tell me to
>use E.Tennellus because the shop are not selling them over here.

The small Echinoduras have me really puzzled.   I have tenellus, it
dwindles away in my tanks.  I bought a bunch (50 leaves) for $5 as
micro sword at Albany Aquarium.  Typical leaf (with petiole) 1mmx30mm

I have E. quadricostatus I got from George Booth.  Light green color,
many runners, seems to be doing ok so far.  Typical leaf 3mmx60mm

Then  I have something else.  Bigger that the above, but still quite
small.  Looks like amazonicus, but much smaller.  Typical leaf
12mmx120mm.  Any suggestions what this is?

Dave Gomberg, Experimenta      San Francisco CA USA   gomberg at wcf_com