[Prev][Next][Index]

[Q] Lighting at Night

I have been lurking on this list for a while, and thought I might ask a
question.  During the hours when your main lighting is off (flourescent, etc.),
is there a lighting that can be used to view the tank that will not be used for
photosynthesis by the plants? (Red bulbs, etc?)  What do people use for this
purpose?

  \     Stephen Halderman        \       .      ,,///;,   ,;/
   \   Eastman Chemical Company   \        .   o:::::::;;///
    \    sthalder at eastman_com      \          >::::::::;;\\\