[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V1 #67

Yoadie yo ho !!!

Based on a message from G.Tong to All,
Let's talk about: Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V1 #67

 G> SAEs are river fish and strong swimmers. From what I've heard, they like
 G> lots of room and most folks seem to keep four in a 60-gallon tank.
 G> If I remember right, you have a 10-gallon tank already stuffed with
 G> cories, plecos, and goldfish. Adding more SAEs could be dangerous.

You misunderstood. I have 3 tanks, a 180 liter stuffed wit
large plecos and raphaels, a 100 liter stuffed with corys
and smaller plecos and a 50 liter stuffed with one goldfish
(a young Ranchu) and a couple of loaches. The SAE-s are in
the last tank I mentioned.

           /
          ||/   -=< TONID >=-
     | /| |/   Tomasz Nidecki
     || |//    tonid at falcon_mimuw.edu.pl (FWD to FIDO)
     ||////    Tomasz.Nidecki at f78_n480.z2.fidonet.org
     /  /_
    |', ___
     --

Message originated at Tonid's Endemic Zone FIDO-Gate
From: Tomasz Nidecki <Tomasz.Nidecki at f78_n480.z2.fidonet.org>
To:   G.Tong
Please use the above "From:" address for private mail!