[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V1 #67

Tomasz wrote:

> It's just incredible - I've never thought that SAE-s can be THAT
> effective!!! there is barely a single red algae left in my tank! The
> four SAEs I have (one went down, unknown reason, I suspect it was just
> unable to adapt) are doing an incredible job, and I think that next week
> I'm going out and buying MORE (if they still have any...)!

SAEs are river fish and strong swimmers. From what I've heard, they like
lots of room and most folks seem to keep four in a 60-gallon tank.

If I remember right, you have a 10-gallon tank already stuffed with cories,
plecos, and goldfish. Adding more SAEs could be dangerous.

Greg. Tong
gtong at sirius_com