[Prev][Next][Index]

Where are FAQs for aquatic plants?

Greetings:
As one just beginning to plant tanks that have held only plastic <sorry>
plants up to now I need a lot of fundamental information. My public library
has almost nothing, and the fish store books don't impress me. Several
questions on the newsgroup seem to come from similarly inexperienced people.
My searches on the net have come up with little further information. So before
I start asking dumb questions let me just ask: Is there a "FAQ" for aquatic
plants? or a really GOOD book? Many thanks for any assistance you can give.