[Prev][Next][Index]

Dupla in Canada

from Ian Philips (ianphil at bnr_ca):

>>>Interestingly enough, I *do* live in Ottawa, Ontario, so I can try
to answer Ian's question: I have never seen Dupla products in any
stores, and I have looked.<<<

I'm not 100% certain of this, but I was told by one of my local shops
here in London (Canada) upon inquiring about Dupla products is that the
only authorized dealer of Dupla stuff here in Ontario (?Canada?) is a
store in Toronto called "Aquarium Toronto". Unfortunately, they've gone
out of business, but they still have the exclusive rights to distribute
Dupla products so it doesn't look like you can get it here!

     John Green, London, ON, Canada - Team OS/2
     jgreen at ibm_net  THIS SPACE FOR RENT
"Drag me, drop me, treat me like the object that I am!"