[Prev][Next][Index]

Re:fw: Ottawa area aquarium stores

In message "Aquatic Plants Digest V1 #57", you write:

>From: "ian (i.b.) philips" <ianphil at bnr_ca>
>Date: Tue, 7 Nov 1995 15:05:00 -0500
>Subject: re:fw:Ottawa Aquarium Stores
>
>I have received a couple of replies obviously intended for Ian McPherson.
>Somehow my e-mail address got put in the "From" part of Ian McPherson's
>request (something Shaji did?).

Mea culpa!  I put in the wrong email address.  Ian McPherson's address
is ian.mcpherson.cnv844 at nt_com, not ianphil at bnr_ca.

-Shaji
Shaji Bhaskar, BNR, 35 Davis Drive, Research Triangle Park, NC 27713, USA
Email: bhaskar at bnr_ca                          Work Phone: (919) 991 7125