[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V1 #47

Tom Hardman wrote, Nov. 2:
>My new 55 gallon aquarium simply won't be complete
>without a couple of nice little patches of corkscrew
>valliseneria.  I've searched all the local Atlanta fish stores.
>Can you help? I am totally new to this
>Internet stuff so I hope I've done this correctly.

I have some corkscrew val and can send some to you if all else fails, but,
first, try this:  Go to a fish store that has a good selection of plants
and ask the salesperson if he or she can order some for you.  The store
should have a list of plants from a plant wholesaler, and val should be on
it.  Another option is to get some from That Fish Place or another
mail-order business that advertises in the tropical fish magazines.