[Prev][Next][Index]

Survey of Substrates

I apologize about having to repost this, but my last message got cut
off.  Here it is in it's entirity.

Hi all!  I'm a big fan of this mailing list and have been lurking about
and have learned a lot from it.  I would like to start keeping Kribs and
would like to put the tank together right - with plenty of plants and
slate for 'caves.'  Anyway, I've been doing a lot of advanced research
for this project and one thing I haven't been able to find is a common
consensus on substrates.  I've ferreted thru all the Web resources I
could find (FINS, The Krib, the archives for this mailing-list, etc.) and
the info seems fairly scattered, some of it conflicting.  So in order to
get a better idea of what people are actually using, I hope that I can
get some you to pipe in about what is working for you substrate-wise.
Anyone?

Jerry Buchko ('Rigger','JohnnyBoy')
Psych. M.A., Humboldt State Univ.      *  Spinning on that dizzy edge.../ *
gbb1 at axe_humboldt.edu

	Ya know, you really haven't had netsex until you've had it at 90 words
per minute  :)