[Prev][Next][Index]

Survey of Substrates

Hi all!  I'm a big fan of this mailing list and have been
lurking about and have learned a lot.  I would like to start
keeping Kribs and would like to put the tank together right
with plenty of plants and some slate for 'caves.'  Anyway, I
have been doing a lot of advanced research for this project
and one thing I haven't been able to find is a common
consensus on substrates.  I've ferreted thru all the Web
resources I could find, FINS, the Krib, the achives for
this discussion group, etc...  and the info seems fairly
scattered, some of it conflicting.  So, in order to get a
better idea of what people are actually using, I hope that