[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Ludwigias??

The Dennerle book (System for a problem-free aquarium) has quite a few
(10 varieties) of Ludwigia pictures.

I have a couple of Ludwigia pictures in the Krib archive that I think
is Ludwigia repens x arcuata (based on the shape, color, and country of origin)
Here are the URL's:

http://www.cco.caltech.edu:80/~aquaria/Krib/Plants/People/h-ludwigia.jpg
(emerged, color corrected with fluorescent filter)

http://www.cco.caltech.edu:80/~aquaria/Krib/Plants/People/h-Ludwigia.jpg
(submersed, the color is too green since I did not use fluorescent filter
when I took the picture)