[Prev][Next][Index]

Under gravel heating cables - A Question

For those people who have made their own heating cables, did anyone use a
digital thermometer - if so, how did you waterproof the temperature sensor.

I remember someone (Maybe George) talking about a temperature sensing IC,
but it was not mentioned how it was put under water.

I've got an idea with silicon, but is this the best way?

Steve Amor
n1036416 at student_fit.qut.edu.au

By the way, I finally put my Aquarium photo on the Web.  Bear in mind
that it's a little old, the tank is much better and I'm going to tear it down
this month anyway.  The point is however, that I'd be interesting in
seeing other peoples tanks, so I thought I'd gop first.

go to:
http://www.icis.qut.edu.au/~stevenam/home.htm