[Prev][Next][Index]

Substrate Heating

I would like to tank all that replied to my question about using an UGF with
heaters under it. After all the advice I received both here and on CIS I
decided to try the CPVC method that was in AFM a few months back.

I made a few changes to the system that was described in AFM. Instead of
using a manifold system, I decided to use a loop instead. It has now been in
operation for a week and the substrate temp. is 2 degrees warmer than the
water and it is presently heating the tank too.

Thanks again for all the replies and I apologize for taking so long to
answer. My internet connections got messed up and it has taken me about 3
weeks to get it all working again.
               \\\|///
             \\  - - //
             (  @ @  )