[Prev][Next][Index]

Perfect Flower

><snip>
>One comment, since I read the whole thing while I was cleaning it up:
>some of the definitions are hard to understand because they use
>terminology that has not yet been presented - for instance, what is a
>"perfect" flower?
  <snip>
             Hello,
 According to my old Botany lab manual (I sold the text) a perfect flower is:

            A flower that bears both stamens and pistils (may lack sepals and
petals)

  You know, I kind of remember that now.  It is sad how quickly infromation
seeps out of one's brain after taking the final exam.
                  Tony Thorpe