[Prev][Next][Index]

Re:flea bombing

David Huie wrote:

...... I flea-bombed the house
>     on Sunday and fortunately have not yet moved the aquarium here to the
>     new apartment.
>
>     How long should I wait until I move the aquarium down here--in the
>     better interest of my fish and plants?  ........

Should be no problem.  Move the tank in any time.  We have 3 cats, 2 dogs
and three aquariums, and we flea-bomb the rug twice a year.  We have glass
covers over the tanks, and make sure they are on without any big gaps when
we spray.  After about 3 or 4 hours, the house is well aired out, and
activities can go on as usual.  I have never seen any ill effects on fish,
invertebrates, or plants.