Shaji Bhaskar, BNR, 35 Davis Drive, Research Triangle Park, NC 27713, USA
Email: bhaskar at bnr_ca                          Work Phone: (919) 991 7125

---forwarded message---->

Oct 25 13:41:00 1995

 To:         Shaji (S.)  Bhaskar                (BNR)      Dept 3X11   BNRTP

 From:       'MAILER-DAEMON at actwin_com'                        (BNR400)

 Subject:    Returned mail: unknown mailer error 2

 Sent by:    BNR (N.)  Postmaster               (BNR)      Dept 4C31   CAR

This is a MIME-encapsulated message

--NAA09120.814642847/looney.actwin.com

The original message was received at Wed, 25 Oct 1995 13:40:44 -0400
from hila.hut.fi [130.233.224.13]

   ----- The following addresses had delivery problems -----
"|/usr/local/majordomo/bin/wrapper resend -h actwin.com -l aquatic-plants aquatic-plants-outgoing"  (unrecoverable error)
    (expanded from: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>)

Message delivered to mailing list <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
resend: Can't open /tmp/resend.9122.out: Permission denied at /usr/local/majordomo/bin/resend line 125.
554 "|/usr/local/majordomo/bin/wrapper resend -h actwin.com -l aquatic-plants aquatic-plants-outgoing"... unknown mailer error 2