[Prev][Next][Index]

Dennerle's book

> From: KB Koh <KB_Koh at ccm_ipn.intel.com>
> Date: Wed, 25 Oct 95 11:08:00 PDT
>
> One question I have is has anyone on the list following the Dennerle's
> regiment? Like to hear about the success (failure?) stories. We have
> been hearing a lot about Dupla's regiment, so where is Dennerle.

Unfortunately, the Dennerle products are not available in the U.S., so
the majority of subscribers to this list can't use them.  However, the
DIY heating coil concepts are based on the lower wattage suggested by
Dennerle.  I have also tried a "period of darkness" for algae control
with mixed results.

I found the book interesting but, like "The Optimum Aquarium", it is a
thinly disguised ad for their products.  However, the plant section in
the back (also an ad, BTW) is a superb reference for plant I.D.

George