[Prev][Next][Index]

Dennerle's book

Hi,

I got myself the Dennerle's book from Hobby Fish after reading
Hardjono's mail. It arrived in slightly more than a week for 7.5 pound,
postage included. A very good deal. I got a lots of inspiration from
great colour pictures in this book and would be doing partial-replanting
very soon. I have also reidentified some of my plants including
E.Muricatus (E85) and E.Parviflorus "Tropica" (E137). I has been
wondering why E137 did not grow tall after 6 months and now I know why.
I will also try to limit E85 by potting it as suggested by the book.

I don't have Dupla's book so can't compare with it but this book worth
every cents I spend on.

One question I have is has anyone on the list following the Dennerle's
regiment? Like to hear about the success (failure?) stories. We have
been hearing a lot about Dupla's regiment, so where is Dennerle.

rgds..kbkoh