[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Earthworm castings

>Date: 24 Oct 95 15:14:04 EDT
>Subject: Earthworm casings

>>Anyone have a mail order supplier for earthworm casings?<<

Hi Doug -

I get an "urban gardening" catalog called _Worm's Way_ that I believe sells
earthworm castings.  I will dig up the info for you (it's at home) - please
remind me if I don't post it within a couple of days!

[BTW - it's earthworm casTings - as in what they cast out of their ::ahem::
alimentary canals as they worm through the earth - not caSings, as in
sausage.  I don't think annelids shed their casings - or do they? Anyone?]

Anne Hull Seales
Santa Cruz CA