[Prev][Next][Index]

New Plant

     I got a new plant the other day, and as usual, i havent a clue as
to the type. (I keep sayin' how pathetic the stores are around here.)
I just pointed and said,"hey that one looks good."

     It looks like a miniture sword or something to the effect.  Its
basically underwater grass. (real technical stuff huh? :)   It is a
few bunches connected in a chain effect. The leaves are slender and
about 3-4 inches tall.
     This is my question.  Two of the larger bunches have long thin
stems coming out that are around eight inches tall with forks in them.
They have "balls" on the end of the stems which I am assuming are
unopened flowers.
     What should I do???  Should I cut these things off to focus
energy on growth?  Will anything good even come of these flowers?

I AM IN NEED OF WISDOM! :)
--
*    Justin Frese       Fresno, Ca                      *