[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: "Balance" or "Steady State"

Karen,

My motivation in asking questions is to bring out unstated
assumptions, arrive at a common vocabulary, and refine it as best we
can to meet the needs of our hobby.  My discussion was directed at
you, because you are the one whose terminology I find most difficult
to understand.  We probably don't differ much on substance.

I have learned quite a bit from the discussion that followed my
original question about balance.  I was hoping to carry the discussion
one level beyond Charley's definition of steady-state and into what
constitutes a state, but this discussion with you is beginning to get
personal, so I am dropping out.

-Shaji