[Prev][Next][Index]

deformed growth

Karen,

>little light on a tank planted with light hungry plants can cause
>a failure to thrive.  Lack of a specific trace element can cause
>deformed growth.  Plant eating fish in the tank can cause holes in

My E.Maior's last two leaves were deformed. At the time the second
last leaf was growing, I was away for a week. My CO2 generator stops
working and I've stop giving Tetra Crypto Dungen for a month. Does
that mean Tetra Crypto actually work? I'm back and I've started my CO2
and giving the Crypto again. This latest leaf is still deform but let
see what will happen to future leaves. Can lack of CO2 cause deformed
growth. Other plants do not have the symptom.

Are you the same Karen that Cryptocoryne article appeared in October's
AFM? I became interested and will be looking for more Crypts. I have
only one C.Siamensis var. Ewansii, I think. It now has two baby
plants.

rgds..kbkoh