[Prev][Next][Index]

Apple Snails!!!

     >> This was following a report by John Ching that
he found Apple snails to be useful in this regard. The shells of these
snails are round, brown and 1 to 1.5 in diameter. They probably go by
another common name.<<
     Does anyone keep these guys bigger than 1 to 1.5 inches?   They
are called "Apple Snails" for a reason!  At our local shop.  hey have
a few that are at LEAST three inches across.  I think they are pretty
impressive looking.  With a pretty impressive price ($12 dollars).   I
know these things will ravage any tank like a rabbit in a carrot
field.  Does anyine keep them this big?
--
*    Justin Frese       Fresno, Ca                      *