[Prev][Next][Index]

Filter

I have a 55gl tank with plants and Discus. I use two canister filters, on one the out line goes to my co2 reactor,  the other supplies a set of double Bio wheels.  My question is I am never sure what media to use in the canisters that is right for my plants.  I use a product called chemi pure in one and no charcoal in either.
Does anyone have any suggestions  what media would be recommended for plants and the fish.  I might mention my tank has been in operation for two years.  Plants only about three months.  The plants are surviving but not doing what I would expect
Bob