[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Plants to trade

George,
Of the plants that you have to trade, I'm interested in:
  Alternanthera reineckii     "Dragon flame"
  Anubias barteri
  Anubias coffeeafolia
  Echinodorus horemanii (red )
  Echinodorus quadricostatus  "Dwarf Sword"
  Limnobium laevigatum        "Amazon Frogbit"
  Samolus parviflorus         "Water Cabbage"
  Shinnersia rivularis        "Mexican Oak Leaf"

I have the following plants you want:
  Hygrophila corymbosa        "Temple Plant, Giant Hygro" (BIG version)
  Rotala wallichii		I have a little, could probably get more
				from one of the local stores

Others to trade that you or other individuals may be interested in:
Alternanthera sessilis
Anubias barteri var. Nana
Bacopa caroliniana
Bacopa monnieri 			Dwarf Bacopa
Ceratopteris cornuta    		Watersprite
Ceratopteris thalicroides
Cryptocoryne petchii
Echinodorus amazonicus  		Amazon Sword
Echinodorus tenellus (quadricostatus?)	Dwarf Pygmy Sword
Gymnocoronis spilanthoides      	Spade Leaf
Limnobium spongia       		American Frogbit
Marsillea quadrifolius			Water Clover, growing emersed
Saururus cernuus			Lizard's Tail, growing emersed
Riccia fluitans 			Crystalwort
Sagittaria pusilla
Vallisneria asiatica
Vallisneria gigantea    		Giant Val.
Vallisneria spiralis

The difference between the L. spongia and L. laevigatum is supposedly
that the spongia has a region of large spongy cells on the underside of
the leaves that is absent in L. laevigatum.
IÕm still not sure about the E. tennelus ID, but from the photos in
Baensch it appears more like the tennelus than the quadricostatus.

Ken