[Prev][Next][Index]

Pond plant?

     I was wondering if anyone knew what sort of plant I occasionally
see at the local shop.  It looks like hundreds of little lilly-pads
aprox. 4-6mm across.  Are these intended for tanks?  Iwould think that
the lighting would cook those little guys!  The pet shop has no idea
about anything. (I think they throw darts at the order sheet to help
decide what to carry)
     Can anyone help?
--
*    Justin Frese       Fresno, Ca                      *