[Prev][Next][Index]

No Subject

 Re: Amano book yet again
 From: franc at golden_org (Franc Gorenc)

>I am one of many aquarists who like the book "Nature Aquarium World"
>by Takashi Amano.

>There have been several postings and subsequent discussions about the
>second book by the above mentioned author. It has apparently the same
>title and NO ADVERTISEMENTS!! Yes, I am really not too crazy about ads.
> BTW, we have to understand that without ads
>this book will be substantially more expensive. Neil paid $80 in Japan
>for it. It's too bad he didn't get some more...I for one, would not
>hesitate a second,to shell-out this amount for a quality book.

I CAN get copies of this book. The price would have to be closer to $100 to
take care of shipping and devaluation of the dollar. If anyone is
interested, please e-mail me.

Neil <nfrank at nando_net>
Neil Frank   Editor of "The Aquatic Gardener"  Aquatic Gardeners Association
 Visit the AGA home page at <http://blake.oit.unc.edu/~fish/aga/>