[Prev][Next][Index]

DIY CO2

I'm Going to hope that this Question hasn't really been asked to reently
but as I recnetly installed my new lighting and all that good stuff I was
hopeing to start using Co2 now in anycase am I to assume that for the diy
all I really need to do is get a 2 liter bottle dump in a cup of water a
cup of sugar and a few table spoons of yeast and away it goes? Of course I
know there is more to it than that like gang valve's and needle's and all
that other stuff so if someone could point me in the right direction as to
where I can get more info on this that would be great because I would hate
to have my CO2 end up all over the wall's as I recall some other people
saying at one time or another.

Gary Alness (misman at hooked_net)----------->
San Jose CA                               ----------->