[Prev][Next][Index]

Quick lighting Q.

     Can you have too much light?  i will never have as much as some
of you guys, but its a valid question.  I'm going to install soonly, a
six balast hood w/ 4' tubes over my 60 gal. tube tank.  I know I need
more light than normal since it is a much deeper tank than the normal
55's and 60's.  Figuring 40w per tube, thats (quick math here) 240w.
Thats not a ton, but, if your lighting isn't balanced out with equal
portions of co2 and fertilization will you have more problems?
--
*    Justin Frese       Fresno, Ca                      *