[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: E.ascherchonianus

On Monday, 2 October 1995, Tomasz Nidecki wrote:

> My E. ascherchonianus (I now am quite sure that this is the
> one I have...) is in a pretty bad state :( It only has 4
> adlt leaves left, and hopefully they won't become white like
> all the others did :(

Could your plants possibly be suffering from Mg deficiency?  My
E. tenellus was a very pale green despite 0.25ppm Fe until I started
adding Mg to my Poor Man's Dupla Drops.  Three days after adding Mg
many new leaves came up, all much darker than the old ones.
--
Kevin Conlin   Montreal, Canada   "We're Canadians.  We HAVE to be polite"