[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Availability of Plant Books

Hi Bob,

>Water Plants in the Aquarium, 1987 by Scheurmann
This book is printed by Barron(sp?). I'm sure you can order it directly from
the publisher or ask your local book store to order it. I would suggest that
you get  "Aquarium Plants Manual. Scheurmann, I. (1993)" instead. This book has
better pictures and more organized (IMHO).

> - System for a Problem-Free Aquarium, 1993 by DENNERLE
I got this book mail ordered from UK. I just called them, they took
my name,address,and credit card (MC/Visa), and voila, the book arrived
in a week ! They also send me free brochures of Dennerle products which are
interesting. The cost including shipping and handling was about $13.
Here is the info:

Hobby-Fish Farm
Towcester Rd.
Old STratford, Milton Keynes
MK19 6BD
England

phone (UK)1908 543330 (note UK is EDT + 5 hours)
               542801
fax   (UK)1908 542149