[Prev][Next][Index]

FW: Low Foreground Plant on TAG Cover

(sorry if this appears twice, but I don't think I sent it to the right address the 1st time)

I was browsing the AGA home pages and saw the Tank at Mizukwa Club from the cover of TAG volume 8, 1995.  Can someone please tell me what the grass-like plant is in the foreground of the tank ?  Does it stay short or does it need to be trimmed (mowed?) ?  I have a grass like plant in my tank that is very proliphic but it gets too tall over time and I want something that will stay lower.

Also sometime ago I sent in my subscription for AGA but as of yet have not received my first issue - how long before I can expect it ?

Being patient but curious, thanks
Scott Janisch in Milwaukee WI