[Prev][Next][Index]

Plant tradeboard

Hey folks-

I have volunteered to charter a new service on the Fishroom
(telnet to kplace.monrou.com 1025), that will allow internet users
to post wanted/forsale/trade ads dealing with aquatic plants. The
service is free and done on my spare time so please be patient and
be warned that neither I nor staff/crew of Fishroom will take
responsibility for typos (just let me know and I will correct them).

To keep this service as smooth running as possible, I request
(DEMAND) that you send the ad info DIRECTLY to me [dsung at wesleyan_edu]
(do NOT reply to the plant list and clutter up the digest). You must
follow the format below: