[Prev][Next][Index]

Still Looking...

Karen -

I haven't given up the search for that plant ID yet!!  I've been awfully busy
at work, so I haven't really had time to sit down and browse as much as I'd
like, but the more I look, the less I think that the plant I have is a crypt.
I've seen several species of Echinodorous that, to me, it seems to resemble
much more than a crypt.  (I'm new at this, so bear with me on these plant
ID's.)  It's just not as tall as any of them.  And the books I have don't have
a good photo of your suggestion of the C. Cordata/Blassi species.  (It figures.)

Thanks, and I'll let you know if I ever find something that it resembles...
Until then, I guess it still remains a U.A.P. (Unidentified Aquatic Plant).  <g>

Todd