[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Yeast/Sugar ratios

>  I have a 55 gal that is stocked with various plants... E. bleheri, anubias,
> and some varieties of Val.  For the most part everything is doing good.  I
> use only Dupla products,thanks for advice George, and do weekly water
> changes of about 15 gallons.  I currently use diy Co2, but that is becoming
> a real pain in the rear to change it out every 6 days!
>
>                Thanks for the good advice everyone!
>

>               Mark Jackson              buzzard at teleport_com
>               Portland Oregon---home of some of the best microbrew in the
> country!

    You are needing to replace your DIY mixture every six days?!
Thats terrible.  What is the sugar/yeast ratio?  I am using about 1/2
tsp. yeast/1/2 cup sugar per liter of water.  I have to replace my
mixture about every 3-4 weeks and I thought that was not to great!
     Sorry though I'm just a bit too far to trade with you.

--
*    Justin Frese       Fresno, Ca                      *