[Prev][Next][Index]

Lost e-mail

I just recovered (I hope) from several days of problems with my PC and I lost
some e-mail in the process.  I saw a header of a message where someone had
replied to my message about an article on chemical treatment in FAMA and
epsom salts from a few days ago, but the text of the message was lost.  I'd
appreciate it if the author would repeat that message.  Thanks.
--
| Mark A. Thompson   | Certified OS/2 Engineer                 |
| rrs0062 at ibm_net    | OS/2 Advisor (Talklink OS2BBS)          |