[Prev][Next][Index]

Sources for pennywort/ID questions

I am currently messing around with a 10 gal. planted tank, trying things
until I can get a space set up for a proper (75 gal or so) plant tank. I
have a couple of plant questions. One plant I have seen in some of the
Tetra books is Pennywort. Is there a US source of this? I would like to
establish some at the front of the tank as a carpet.

Secondly, I bought a plant IDed at the store as "Pusillia sp.". It is a
plant with grasslike leaves about 3-5 mm across and 40-50 mm long. Anyone
know what it might be?

Thanks to all of you. I've learned a lot by lurking here.

BTW, what happened to the rec.aquaria split? I lost track of the RFD (as
I was running a split myself at the time it came up.

Edmund Hack  \  "The great prince issues commands,
echack at crl_com \  Founds states, vests families with fiefs.
Houston, TX      \ Inferior people should not be employed."-regnaD kciN