[Prev][Next][Index]

In the neighborhood...

>You know there are a lot more people reading this mailing list than actively
>posting on it??? A lot of them seem to be shy about asking if there is
>anybody in their neighbourhood with a few spare plants.

Since you mentioned it, is there anyone in the Dallas area on this list other
than me?  Please just send email to my address rather than wasting bandwidth on
the plants list the way I am right now.  :-)

David W. Webb
Enterprise Computing Provisioning
Texas Instruments Inc.  Dallas, TX USA
(214) 575-3443 (voice)  MSGID:       DAWB
(214) 575-4853 (fax)    Internet:    dwebb at ti_com
(214) 581-2380 (pager)  Text Pager:  pgr at msg_ti.com Subj:PAGE:David Webb