[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Anubias Anyone?

> From: krandall at world_std.com (Karen A Randall)
> Date: Sun, 3 Sep 1995 22:58:40 -0400
> Subject: Anubias Anyone?
>
> Hi folks!
>
> I just did a little "weeding" this afternoon, and pulled a mess of Anubias,
> 'nana', barteri and 'coffeefolia' out of my tank.  The 'nanas' (I think I
> pulled 4 of these) and the barteri each have rhizomes of 6-8" (the size of 6
> or more retail sized 'nanas').  I also have a section of 'coffeefolia' that
> is about twice the length of the piece I originally paid $18 for.
>
> I was going to take these to the local shops, but figured I'd offer them to
> folks here first.  Anybody got anything they care to swap?
>
> Karen

Yes Please!  I don't have anything "exotic" to trade though.  I have plenty
of Hygrophila polysperma, java moss & a lawn-like plant which I think is
Utricularia gibba spp. exoleta.  I would also be willing to pay cash: up
to $5 each for the anubias since that's what I can get them for locally.
I might be interested in the 'coffefolia' if you'd tell me what lighting,
pH etc it's grown in to see if I could duplicate those conditions.

Thanks,
Joanne.