[Prev][Next][Index]

Group order of SAEs

Anyone in the Greater Toronto or Kitchener/Waterloo area want to get some
SAEs?  I found a small independent store that is willing to order a "bag"
of SAEs from a U.S. based wholeseller, IF he's sure he is not going to be
stuck with a bunch of high-priced and plain fish. None of the big chain
stores are interested ("we only buy from our own Florida farms"). I want
10 for myself, but a "bag" contains 100. If you also want to get a few,
please let me know.

 John Y. Ching (jyching at watnow_uwaterloo.ca)    |
 Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence Lab	|
 Department of Systems Design Engineering      	|
 University of Waterloo, Canada            	|