[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: SAEs

I want to order some SAEs from Uncle Ned but what I am wondering is how many
I will need to help control the alge in a 55g planted tank. This is not an
established tank. This is my first attempt at growing plants. The basic
cycle has happened,the ammonia is 0, the nitrites are 0 and the nitrates are
about 10 ppm. I understand from reading other post here on the list that I
can expect an out break of alge as the tank cycles and gets into balance. I
want to get a little start on the alge before it takes over the tank.
Allen
STLMO