[Prev][Next][Index]

CO2 reactors

> From: mleather at tbdmil_com

> Now what is DIY reactor?  Cannot I just bubble the CO2 through an air stone
> or is that really ineffecient?  Also what about the comercial CO2 systems
> like Tetra makes, are they any good or just plain unbelievably expensive?
>
> Then in another article George mentioned his WWW page.  What is the address
> that I can pull it up on George?

The answers to both of these questions can be found on the Krib,
http://www.cco.caltech.edu/~aquaria/Krib/

There is an extensive section on plants, including discussions on various
CO2 reactors.  Yes, airstones are not so efficient.  Yes, the tetra
systems are garbage.  Yes, George's pages are there, under "Plant People".

  - Erik

---
Erik D. Olson					olson at phys_washington.edu
Not at home, probably at work (Wo-hoo!)