[Prev][Next][Index]

I feel like an inverse Gorbachev

Sheesh, I can't even leave for a little weekend vacation.

Umm.  Sure nobody else would be interested in maintaining the list?  I
really have to cut down on this stuff.  If nobody else at all comes
forward, I will grudgingly help out, but ONLY because this list is one of
the most bitchin' forums for plant people since rec.aquaria in 1992.

On a different topic, it was good to see some of you at ACA.  Anyone who
is considering becoming a serious fish nerd, flying across the country to
attend a convention is a sure start. :)  Taking back a large leaky box of
auctioned fish only will confirm it.

  - Erik

---
Erik D. Olson					At home.