[Prev][Next][Index]

The FAQ

> From: "shaji (s.) bhaskar" <bhaskar at bnr_ca>
> Date: Tue, 18 Jul 1995 08:44:00 -0400
> Subject: Re: Helping a friend out
>
> Maybe this would have been more appropriate by email, but I'd like to
> make beginners feel welcome to post, so I am responding to the list as
> a whole.
>
> The best place to start is the plant FAQ, available by anonymous FTP from
> ftp.cco.caltech.edu.  Look for the file pub/aquaria/FAQfiles/Usenet/plants.
> It answers your questions and  more.

I would further suggest that if you have World Wide Web access, that you
use the Web version of the FAQ; it's much easier on the eyes and you don't
have to read the whole plant FAQ in one 86K chunk.  The address of the
Plant FAQ is http://www.cco.caltech.edu/~aquaria/Faq/plant.html (although
many roads now lead to this page, including the Krib).

  - Erik

---
Erik D. Olson					At home.
olson at phys_washington.edu