[Prev][Next][Index]

Aquatic Plants Database

Hi from France.

First, i woul like to say i am very happy to find a mailing-list about
aquatic plants ! It's very difficult ton have informations about it on
Internet.

I am a member of a non profit organisation that we call here "Association",
his name is "Les Aquariophiles Provencaux" at Gardanne in the South of
France.

I am trying to maintain a aquatic plant database : each plant (approx. 450)
has the page(s) of books it can be consult and it essential caracteristics.
Sure it is concerning french books that are sufficently documented, but i
would like to know if there is a internet site where i can find another
list like mine ... A site where i could find other informations ?

I would be very happy to find such a site !!! :)

Thanks.

Sebastien MEDARD.