[Prev][Next][Index]

R.O. flow question

Hello Everybody:

I finally made the plunge and bought a 50-gallon per day R.O. unit, a TFC type
from Kent Marine.  Their literature warns users that it may take a week for the
unit to become completely hydrated, and which time it will perform at full cap-
acity.  Has anyone else out there found that this warning dovetails with their
own experience?  I estimate my output at day two at about 20 gallons per 24
hours.  Perhaps my water mains have below normal pressure?  Any feedback would
be helpful.

My kingdom for a reliable, cheap, comprehensive plant source.

--Alan Holloway